8 nov. 2010

Some questions?

Inne i en ganska hektisk period just nu med mycket skola och hobbyn. Snart kommer också provveckan så bloggen kommer troligen att lida ännu mer. Har också ganska noll inspiration just nu så har ni några ideér? något ni vill se mer/mindre av? Eller annat ni bara skulle villa kommentera om? Skulle vara roligt att veta.

// I'm in a very busy period right now with a lot of schoolwork and hobbies that take all my time. Soon I will also have all my tests so I'm not going to post as much as usual. My inspiration is a bit low too so is there anything you want to ask about? Something you would like to comment, about my blog, me and so on? Is there anything I can do to make my blog more interesting? Please say your opinion because it would be nice to know. 

2 kommentarer: