12 dec. 2010

Today in pictures

woke up when it was still dark outside...

Went with dad and Leena to see Mette jump with Tenor,

Unfortunately Tenor refused two times so she got disqualified.

Outside the horses ran around in the snow,

it was cold, but it didn't bother them.

At home we made pastries

we haven't tasted them yet but I know they taste good.

I've also tried to make a sudoku, but it's hard...

Yummie!

It's already the third Sunday of Advent, so you can spot some ornaments

It's Lucia tomorrow so she has to be in our living room, singing to us. 

Rudolf and the rest have also arrived on our desk.

Now I have to study a little bit, but I think my Sunday has been good so far. Except for all this I've also played Mario Kart with Mette, my brother and dad. I will try to write some more later on but we'll see... hope you've all got a lovely weekend! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar