| Sushi would have been nice to eat today! I like it a lot! |
//Boring post because I haven't eaten anything nice and I haven't photographed it. But I've eaten everyday food like breakfast (bread and fruit), lunch in school (lasagna) and at home also pasta with salad. then I've also eaten a lot of candy and banana cake because the ABI:s threw them all round in school today. I got hit by them more than three times but I've got three bumps in my face. So a warning to everyone, hide when you see candy flying in the air, it hurts if you get hit.
The banana cake I ate (or I didn't eat the whole and there's still left) was baked by Leena here at home, an it was good! hehee....
It has been pretty much candy and sweets today but I have compensated it with handball pracitses so it ok.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar