6 feb. 2012

Flying high above your dreams

 

A. Available: yes

B. Birthday: 17.11

C. Crushing on: All the cute boys out there

D. Drink you last had: tea

E. Easiest person to talk to: Rebecca

F. Favorite song: I have many, but Sister Hazel's songs are always good















G. Grossest memory: -

H. Hometown: Grankulla ,Finland

I. In love with: no one

J. Jealous of: people who achieve their dreams (I look up to them)

K. Killed someone: nope

L. Longest friendship: probably Antti & Sakke 

M. Milkshake flavour: strawberry, pear













N. Number of siblings: 2 + 3 stepsisters

O. One wish: A healthy life

P. Person who you last called: My brother

Q. Question you're asked the most: "Can you explain this?" (haha, joke.. I actually don't know)

R. Reason to smile: when you wake up to a new day

S. Song you last sang: Hangover-Taio Cruz

T. Time you wake up: around 9 a.m.

U. Underwear colour: black

V. Violent moment: -

W. Worst habit: good at pulling people away after I've let them too close

X. X-ray you had: on my hip about 3 years ago(?)

Y. Your last time you cried: 2 weeks ago

Z. Zodiac sign: scorpio

2 kommentarer: