26 maj 2012

Challenge



Detta har jag tydligen fått av Mette, så här kommer svaren! (tyvärr är jag tråkig och orkar inte skicka detta vidare..)
"Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their “tagger” and post it on their blog.

- Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

- Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you."




1.Vad har du för sommarplaner?- Inga speciella, skall läsa till höstens studentexamen i Juli. Jag vet, tråkigt.

2.Vilket märke har din telefon?- ZTE Blade II

3.Hobbyn?- Ridning
4.Hund VS Katt?- måste nog svara hund
5.Godis VS Chips?- GODIS
6.Favoritgodis?- hmm..räknas choklad? Isåfall choklad, mums   ♥ 
7.Beskriv din musiksmak?- Enligt humöret...Kan lysna på hårdrock ena dagen och barnmusik andra, typ
8.Hur ofta lackar du dina naglar?- Jag lackar dom, sedan låter jag lacket växa ut, sedan låter jag dom vara olackade eller så lackar jag dom pånytt. Så ja..int spec. ofta
9.Sommar VS Vinter?- Sommar helt klart!
10.Bästa fiilissången?- Allt som får mig att dansa eller orka lite till
11.Film VS Bok?- Böcker! 


//1. What kind of summerplans do you have?- Nothing special, I'm going to read to my matriculation exam in July. I know, boring.
2. What brand is your phone?- ZTE Blade II
3.Hobbies?- Horseriding
4. Dog vs. Cat?- probably dog if I have to choose
5. Candy vs. Potato chips- CANDY
6. Favorite candy?- hmm...does chocolate count? Then CHOCOLATE, yummie
7. Describe your taste in music- According to my mood...Rock one day and children's music the other
8. How often do you paint your nails?- I paint them, then I let my nails grow until there's no color left..then I paint them again or let them be plain. So...not very often
9. Summer vs. Winter?- Summer, no doubt!
10. Best "feelgood"-song?- Everything that can make me dance or go on a little bit further
11. Movie vs. Book?- Books!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar